LinkedList is a Collection implemented class which can be used for representing a group of objects as a single entity.
• LinkedList is the implemetation class for List interface
• Introduced in 1.2 version
• Underlying data Structure is DoubleLinkedList
• Allows duplicates
• Insertion order is preserved
• Allows heterogeneous objects
• null insertion is possible.
• LinkedList class implements Seriallizable and Cloneable interface but not RandomAccess interface
• Best choice if frequent operation is insertion or deletion an objects in middle but worst choice if frequent operation is retrieval.